Statement of Beliefs (AND F.A.Q.)
Common universal support for these beliefs are found in many faiths.
You will find the common theme in these beliefs to be related to individual freedom, granted by nature or nature’s God.
Your rights come from God / Nature.
Defending your rights is a religious activity.
Protecting your health is a religious activity.
We are not here to replace your existing faith, but to enhance whatever you have by helping you live more free so that you can exercise your religious beliefs more freely while also defending others’ rights to believe the way they do.
Partial supporting references are provided, from research into the following:
- Natural Law Philosophy (Founding Fathers of America)
- Universal Christianity
- Mormon Christianity
- We believe in magnifying the doctrine of pure religion as taught by the Apostle James in James 1:27
pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction.
– James 1:27
So as for the orphan, do not oppress him
– Qur’an 93:9-10
Correct action and correct effort
– Buddhist eightfold path
The Orphan, the Widow, and the Stranger: Our Obligation to Defend the Defenseless
– Torah Teachings
- We believe in truth, wherever it is found, and that when seeking truth we are adding to existing knowledge.
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
– John 8:32
…If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
– Joseph Smith, AOF 1:13
- We believe that new or clarified truths do not conflict with any true interpretation of the various religions of the world that also seek truth.
Truth does not conflict with truth. All truth may be circumscribed into one great whole.
– Sacred teaching of multiple religions
We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.
-Joseph Smith, AOF 1:9
…If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things..
-Joseph Smith, AOF 1:13
- We believe in honoring for all human-creations and religions the right to practice their faith, and that laws should protect religious freedom to remain legitimate.
We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.
– Joseph Smith, AOF 1:11
…religion is instituted of God; and that men are amenable to him, and to him only, for the exercise of it, unless their religious opinions prompt them to infringe upon the rights and liberties of others; …human law [does not] have a right to interfere in prescribing rules of worship to bind the consciences of men…
– D&C 134:4
There shall be no compulsion in religion
– Qur’an 2:256
“all are called to be vigilant, precisely as good citizens, to preserve and defend that freedom from everything that would threaten or compromise it.“
– Pope Francis
- When others exercise their right to their belief, we should be glad, even if they’re different than us.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
– Matthew 7:3-5
It should be satisfactory evidence that you are on the path of life if you love God and your brethren with all your hearts. You may see, or think you see, a thousand faults in your brethren; yet they are organized as you are; they are flesh; we are all His children, and
should be satisfied with each other as far as possible. The main difficulty in the hearts of those who are dissatisfied is, they are not satisfied with themselves.
– Brigham Young, JOD vol. 1, pg 271
You have a right to belong to what Church you please. Another may say he believes in and worships a white dog, for he has lived with the nations who have a tradition teaching them to do so. It is all right; you are as welcome to worship a white dog as the God I do, if it is
your wish. I am perfectly willing you should serve the kind of a god you choose, or no god at all; and that you should enjoy all that is for you to enjoy.
– Brigham Young, JOD vol. 1, pg 358
- We believe in following the laws of the land, so long as they do not violate the rights of the people.
…proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof
– KJV, Leviticus 25:10
…proclaim freedom throughout the land for all who live on it..
– Torah, Leviticus 25:10
- We believe the US constitution and Bill of Rights, originally understood, is divinely inspired and does not violate the rights of the people and should be upheld.
Following the tradition of the Founding Fathers, freedom belongs to those of all faiths.The tradition of the founding fathers is that the “Religion of America” is not tied to one specific faith but is based on universal principles that all religions who believe in a God share. The founders did not establish any kind of religion for America, but they knew that five core fundamental principles were necessary for people to be capable of self-government. Without these basic tenets or virtues, men would have: “more need of masters” (Benjamin Franklin).
The five points of fundamental religious belief to support freedom are these:
1. There exists a Creator who made all things that mankind should recognize and worship.
2. The Creator has revealed a moral code of behavior for happy living which distinguishes right from wrong. This code exists in nature itself.
3. The Creator holds mankind responsible for the way they treat each other.
4. All mankind live beyond this life.
5. In the next life mankind are judged for their conduct in this one.
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins…
– Joseph Smith, AOF 1:2
Every man’s fate We have fastened on his own neck: On the Day of Judgment We shall bring out for him a scroll, which he will see spread open.
– Qur’an: Al-Isra’ 17:13-14
A person’s actions in this life will affect what happens to them after they die in their next life.
– Buddhist belief in Karma and Reincarnation
- We believe it is the duty of God’s children to understand the laws of their land, and to know what true morality in law is, based on the revealed/observed laws of nature or “natural law”.
- We believe it is immoral to knowingly assist others who are not upholding the highest law of the land, under the conditions that the highest law of the land is designed to uphold the natural rights of the people.
- We believe it is an offense to God to allow other people to cover your face against your will, and covering your face must always be a personal decision between a single human-creation and their God, and face coverings worn only because of irrational fear or a new cultural tradition is a sin.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
– Colossians 2:8
…who know nothing concerning these things, or even do not believe them when they are taught them, because of the traditions of their fathers, which are not correct.
– Mosiah 1:5
- We believe that God gave His children an immune system, and provided
natural remedies for anyone to heal the root causes of disease. We recognize that climate (seasons) plays a role in health. We observe naturally and clearly that vaccination is one of the worst sins against the body, and violates all religious health codes that teach us not to harm our bodies.And there were some who died with fevers, which at some seasons of the year were very frequent in the land – but not so much so with fevers, because of the excellent qualities of the many plants and roots which God had prepared to remove the cause of diseases, to which men were subject by the nature of the climate.
– Alma 46:40 (emphasis added)Climate/Weather based (electro magnetic) phenomenon, triggers the observed symptoms of many diseases (the cleansing of the body of toxic content). Natural plants aid in the cleansing of this source material that causes disease in the body.
- We believe the methods for any human-creation healing their body, including all related testing, is always a personal decision between that human-creation and their God and must never be done through force or fraud.
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
– James 5:14-15.
And whosoever among you are sick, and have not faith to be healed, but believe, shall be nourished with all tenderness, with herbs and mild food, and that not by the hand of an enemy.
– D&C 42:43
If you are sick, live by faith and let the surgeon’s medicine alone. If you want to live, use only such herbs and mild food as are at your disposal. If you give heed to this counsel, you will prosper; but if not, we cannot be responsible for the consequences.
– Brigham Young, Letter to the Mormon Battalion, 1846
I preached to a large congregation at the stand, on the science and practice of medicine, desiring to persuade the Saints to trust in God when sick, and not in an arm of flesh, and live by faith and not by medicine, or poison; and when they were sick, and had called for the Elders to pray for them, and they were not healed, to use herbs and mild food.
– Sunday, Sept. 5, 1841, Joseph Smith, DHC 4:414.
- We believe that privacy is a fundamental right of all human beings, only God has a right to know all things about all people. Violation of this reduces one’s ability to spiritually progress using their divine gift of agency. Personal and medical privacy are sacred for God’s children. Any medical testing that creates, and especially shares, data where that testing was compelled by fraud, force or deceit, is a violation of God’s stewardship over the human-creation. A creation’s home and body is their temple and is private property, and the gathering of daily behavioral data from any temple or biometric data on their body without their consent, is theft of their private property and invasion of their temple and is a serious offense to God.
- We believe that all the work we do for God is meaningless if we don’t have genuine charity towards all mankind.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
– 1 Cor 3:2-3
My mercy encompasses all things…
– Qur’an 7:156
So, have mercy, have compassion. And, never forget, that compassion makes the world noble and beautiful.
– Gautama Buddha
(As for the one) who gives from his wealth… and has in his mind no favor from anyone for which a reward is expected in return, but only seeking the pleasure of God.
– Qur’an 92:18-21
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to donate to become a member?
Mount Zerin Ministries does not, and will not ever, require any financial donations, to be a part of this community. If you have a shared belief with us, then we provide a home for you to claim that belief at no cost to you, protected by a private jurisdiction. That is one core reason that Mount Zerin exists. You can claim your beliefs, and have them verified to third parties that want evidence of your beliefs.
However, some (but not all) optional services which cost money (such as ordering the optional physical ID card, or permanent document storage services, etc.), may require fees to cover the costs. Exceptions to these fees may be made for those who cannot afford it.
Additionally, many of you who choose to engage in giving of their extra resources to benefit mankind according to various religious tenets as described above, may find a good place to donate those resources at Mount Zerin Ministries, as we establish programs to engage in these good works to build God’s kingdom on earth. Monthly donations and one time donations all go towards the same mission of the ministry.
How are donations used?
Members may or may not choose to give one time or recurring tax deductible donations to Mount Zerin Ministries. Mount Zerin Ministries is an unregistered, organized, private free-church under God, which is acknowledged under IRS Code Section 508. The Mount Zerin Ministries board of directors directs the use of resources of the ministry and volunteer time of the ministers and members. Donations become the property of Mount Zerin Ministries to be used in accordance with the mission of the ministry.